Friday, April 8, 2011

G is for Ghosts


Do you believe in ghosts?  I do have never ending faith in certain things, but when it comes to things I can't see, I am very skeptical.    I have never seen a ghost, and I am glad I haven't because I would probably freak out beyond belief. 

However, I have had some weird things happen that are unexplained.  I remember my friend Bob stayed the night, and we were telling ghost stories.  I remember saying  "if there is a ghost in this room give us a sign".  Nothing happened for a while, and then all of a sudden we heard a bunch of stuff fall on the floor.  We were like what the heck is that?  We got up and every single poster in my bedroom had fallen on the floor at the same time.  Holy Cow!  Bob and I were scared.  Our heart rates were sky high!  I am not sure if it was just a crazy coincidence or if something supernatural was going on.  Either way we slept with the lights on the rest of the night.

I know my brother Rick has experienced some supernatural things.  He saw some stuff at our old house in Percival Iowa.  I can't remember exact details, but he says he has experienced this stuff.  He is convinced he has actually seen ghosts.

My mom said that shortly after my dad passed away, she could feel him sitting on the edge of the bed.  She also said that in a dream my dad told her to "Be Careful."  The next day my mom was involved in a crazy accident, and she was able to keep control of the vehicle.  She felt like someone was watching over her.

So the big question is do I believe in Ghosts?  I absolutely believe in spirits.  I have never seen a spirit.  Thank goodness because I would probably pee my pants.  There are times I think I might feel a spirit.   So if you consider ghosts and spirits the same, then yes I believe in Ghosts.

1 comment:

  1. I love watching shows like ghost hunters and stuff! I have had some strange things happen as well, and Amy has seen one. Freaked her out pretty good!

    ReplyDelete