Tuesday, April 5, 2011

D is for Dog

They say Man's best friend is a dog.  I would say Man's best nuisance would be dog.  We have a chiahua named Mya that fooled me into getting her.  She looked at me with those sad eyes, and really curled up the me when I held her, and I said this is the dog I want. 

Little did I know, she was putting on an act.  When we got home, she took off through the house like a tanzmanian devil  I have never seen a dog that could jump that far.  We also got cheesesticks that night and next thing you know she has two cheesesticks hanging out the side of her mouth.   And of course all those cheesesticks came up later that night, and I had to clean it up.

She also is a beggar everytime we eat.  She stares at me waiting for me to drop something.  She knows I am the sucker though because I am the one that gives her food.

Right now she is on the kick of eating underwear and tolilet paper rolls.  She is definately annoying.

But after saying all that, I don't know what we would do without her.  She is the most loving dog and loves to cuddle next to you.  She likes to wear outfits. Misty enjoys going clothes shopping for Mya. We love it when she curls up with us when we go to bed.   She provides us with entertainment with some of her crazyiness, and you know exactly what she is thinking because she is very expressive.

She might be annoying but I am real happy we have her.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome Troy... Keep it up! You have to get out the car and come say hi one time... waving from the car is not going to cut it next time!

    ReplyDelete